Play Club Penguin's Yelley2061 cheats About Us Awards Points Guides Funny Pictures Support Blogroll @Yelley2061 Image Map
Current Party: Holiday Party 2012
My latest tweet:


  • Loading Tweets..




December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve from the Staff at CPYC.

Happy Holidays!

Today is Christmas Eve. The time of the year where Santa starts to give gifts. In early November, I promised you guys that the CPYC Awards would come. But, I am currently working very hard to update the pages, therefore, the CPYC Awards will not be arriving. This week - I am making the "Points" page look very nice (instead of random points). Since there are too much people in the page, I will be deleting the accounts that have less than 50 points.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Eve, penguins.
I hope Santa gives you lots of gifts. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!


-Yelley2061 and the Staff.

0 amazing comments: